1 December 2017

Bookmark Ring of Roses


I'm in a state of dithering at the moment. I can't decide what I want to do. I think (just think!) I want to do a big project but no idea what and don't really want to be tied to a big project either!!! That doesn't make sense, I know!!!

This is normal for me - I go through phases of not knowing what I want to do so I expect I'll think of something in the end.

Meanwhile the HWT was and is tempting me so I got some out and made this bookmark. Just a simple one that can be put in a book. No tail as they tend to catch on things and then pull out - thus losing the place!!! I used one of my own designs as I was too lazy to go looking elsewhere!!! It's the Ring of Roses bookmark - just in case you wanted to know!!!


3 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

I have been in the same state lately, wanting to do something, not knowing what. I have been reading a book and thought about a bookmark. Perhaps this one. It is so pretty.

Jane McLellan said...

I know that feeling too! Love the bookmark, very pretty in that thread.

God's Kid said...

So pretty!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.