17 October 2017

Skull


Now this isn't the best skull ever designed but it was done in a bit of a hurry!!! Why? Well, a good friend of mine called Georgia Seitz who wrote to me a few weeks before Palmetto to ask for three designs. A skull, a tankard of beer and a Japanese lady!!! 

Well that was quite a task as BC3 was buried in other 'stuff' at the time so Georgia's wishes had to wait a week or so. This is the skull she decided to use. It's not that brilliant BUT it does 'use and abuse' the technique of adding a bead to the SCMR which pleased my tiny brain!!!!

I may go back and play with this again sometime to put in a better mouth but there again - I may not!!!


3 comments:

God's Kid said...

I am not a skull person, but that one is quite unique and I think those who like skulls would really like the change!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I picked up your skull pattern, along with the quilt square to go with it. I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon!

GraceT said...

It's cute! Don't change the mouth - I like the grumpiness of it. ;-)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.