2 September 2017

Mary's snowflakes and maple leaf.


I was delighted when Mary sent in this picture a couple of days ago (Thursday) with her 'take' on the new snowflake pattern. It's always a bit odd when you do a design and part with your 'baby' as you are never sure if anybody really can make it or even if they want to!!!! Thank you, Mary, for letting me know that there's somebody 'out there' who can make this pattern successfully. See what Mary said too as she's started playing with the idea. An 8 pointed snowflake and a maple leaf have already emerged. 

"Just wanted to say thank you for the snowflake pattern. Looked easy tatting wise its the beads that I find a challenge. I've spent a happy afternoon tatting, the first attempt more maple leaf, I got the idea on the second try. I'm on a roll now and can see a few of these on the Christmas tree this year. Is there an easy way to get the bugle beads to stay snugged up, I found that the hard bit.
Best wishes
Mary"
'




2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

They are lovely great design too nice gift💮

God's Kid said...

Fabulous!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.