17 September 2016

Something I forgot

Completely forgot to show you where Sandra and I went to the first day I was in Atlanta.  I've always told you that if I had a full set of brain cells I'd be dangerous!

We went to the Botanical Gardens in Atlanta where there's an exhibition of Chihuly art.  http://atlantabg.org/visit/events/chihuly  

I didn't really know what to expect but it was a big jaw dropping surprise.  Here are a few pictures which can't possibly do it justice.  An amazing exhibition in a wonderful setting.





7 comments:

Maureen said...

I have never heard of this art before, but it's stunning - I LOVE the dog!

Jane McLellan said...

Amazing display. Especially the doggy.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Amazing!

Cindy said...

Beautiful! We have some beautiful gardens in Minnesota too, but because I live here I just don't go. That thought that they'll always be there ... You've inspired me to re-think that!

Pigmini said...

I agree!! If anyone is in Cornwall, there are 'grass people' in the Lost Gardens of Heligan!

Bernice said...

Wow that's some gardening.

God's Kid said...

That looks like an awesome place!!! :)
That would be worth a trip!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.