23 July 2016

Back to the Fandango hearts again


My good, good friend Joanie came up with another idea. Remember it was Joanie who'd 'spotted' the heart in the Fandango design. 

I'd sort of thought of doing a bracelet or bookmark but couldn't see the way round adding findings to the dip at the top of the heart. You can see from this remark that BC3 isn't very bright at times!!! 

Well, Joanie rode in on her white horse with a diagram she'd done showing me how it could be done. Why not put two hearts 'head to head' and work from that!!! That lass is a star. 

This is what happened (picture below) and here's the link to the pattern. Yes, it's already finished because BC3 is hot foot away on another idea involving the Fandango!!!

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous! Good thinking, Joanie.

God's Kid said...

Great bracelet!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.