7 June 2016

Look what I found

I'd really forgotten about these and I found them when tidying up another 'spot' in the house!!! I was going to make lots of brooches to sell in the vending room at Tat Days as it helps fund the trip. The cost of flights and insurance never seems to get any less - in fact it seems to escalate!!!

So, I have 13 - a good round number to take would be 20, though so I feel some more tatting coming on!!!  

I'll sell them really cheaply just so I have room in the suitcase to get more - no, not going to mention the two addictions. No, I'm NOT. 

Oh, OK, thread and beads!!!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

There are worse things to be addicted to - books, for instance. My favourite brooch is the orange-y one at the bottom.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I am so looking forward to Tat Days! I'm saving my pennies!

God's Kid said...

I am sure those will go quickly with all those beautiful colors!!! :)

Bernice said...

Those are lovely but 13 is an unlucky number, make more. :)

Jane Eborall said...

Yikes. You're right. Best get tatting more!

Madtatter80 said...

They are beautiful and so pretty all packaged up ready to go :) little secret, Native Americans don't mind that number at all, because it marks how many moons in a year :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.