20 February 2016

Beaded Shuttle


Today I've managed to get my act together and finally upload the shuttle design that I did for the Fringe Element lessons last September. This is a derivation of the one I did before and if you go to the web site and to the Motifs and Snowflakes section you'll find the original sitting right next door to the new beaded one!!! 

It may sound easy to 'just add beads' when designing but you know me - I don't like cutting and tying after each round and wherever possible will design in one 'hit'!!!!

Anyway, here's the link in case you want to try it at any time. I think it would make a lovely brooch but I haven't 'quite' got round to doing that, yet.


2 comments:

Bernice said...

It would make a lovely brooch. You need someway to tell people you are a tatter.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful patterns with all of us. I've printed this one out so that I can start as soon as I find those beads I've been looking for!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.