4 August 2015

First scrap bag


I finally got round to finishing off my 'scrap bags' which I started back in May or June!!!! Here's the link to their 'birth'!!!

Now I really was making these for myself but unfortunately (or fortunately!!!) I don't need them!!! Why, you may ask? Or probably you won't!!!!! Well, the last one I made for myself is still absolutely fine and won't need replacing for simply AGES!!! I made six of them in 2012 and the one I use every day is still fine. I throw it in the washing machine from time to time and is comes out looking as good as new!!! Here's the batch I made 'back then'.

Now I'm seriously wondering what to do with this bag. Do I sell it or do I give it to somebody? Decisions, decisions!!


6 comments:

Pigmini said...

Me??? VBG

Why not 'raffle' it?? It looks gorgeous!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is a fabulous bag! I have more bags than any one person needs, but they are so much fun. I just found a stash of partially finished bags in my sewing room. What to do?

Jane Eborall said...

Finish them, Diane?!?!?!?

God's Kid said...

It looks wonderful!!! :)

Bernice said...

Some of us just don't sew. I'm game for a raffle or if you bring it Canada there will be room in your bag to return with other treats.

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous!
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.