30 July 2015

More shuttles very soon

Below is a list of the shuttles I'll be listing in my Etsy shop which can be found here.  Don't forget to look at my little bags too.  If possible please buy one or two or even twenty to help an old git to keep up with her bead and thread supplies!!!!

I'll list the shuttles on Saturday so that I can get them in the mail on Sunday. Not sure what time I'll put them 'live' but they'll be there.

POP-A-BOBBIN SHUTTLES all with hooks 

3 OREGAN MYRTLE £18 

3 SPALTED BEECH £18 

3 SYCAMORE £18 

2 SEQUOIA £18 

3 ASH £18 

3 ROSEWOOD £18 

1 YEW £18 

1 EBONY £22.50 

1 MAHONIA £20.50

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm going to have to go through and see which ones I don't have!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.