23 April 2015

OMF

Now, what does OMF stand for? You all know what OMG stands for - but OMF? 

Well for me that stands for Oh My Fabric!!! Have you EVER seen the like? This wonderful package came from Sue Hanson yesterday. We were talking about bags some time ago and - well, that's another story. She said she'd got some fabric and would I like some. This is SOME of her stash!!!! I mean, just SOME!!!! Of course I said 'yes please' although I'm trying to de-stash myself!! Well, you've got to help a friend out, haven't you? That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it - like GLUE!!!!

Now the next thing to do is to buy zips for the next batch. I've just ordered some more (should be here today). I've been very lucky with zips too this year. I found an Ebay person selling them and she allows you to order exactly what you want. By that I mean you don't have to have, say, ten black, ten yellow etc. You can pick and choose. She's also very fast too on getting them to me. I found she'd got her own website too which is easy to use so I now use that to order instead.

Now I bet you're dying to know who it is. Well, it's Rickety Rose. I think the name appealed to me more than anything - well, you know I suffer from a rickety brain. OK, so here's the link as she sells lotsa findings and haberdashery too.

11 comments:

Maureen said...

That's a lot of sewing! - delicious fabrics, how wonderful.

Rose Rogers said...

Lovely fabrics Jane. What a true friend you are helping Sue out like that! Thank you SO much for the mention & link to my website

Happy Sewing!

(Rickety) Rose

Pigmini said...

Have Sewing Machine... will Travel!!!! VBG

IsDihara said...

Wonderful!

Ladytats said...

ooh, the bags you will make! Good on both you and Sue

Crazy Mom! said...

What a smashing collection of fabric and colors! You'll make some lovely stuff from that! Sue was mighty generous...

StringyDogs said...

I know we all "over stock". Because, well, you never know when you will need it, or it is a good buy (or a good color). Then, well, you can't give it to just ANYone. Wonderful to be able to swap among friends. :-)

YorkieSue said...

blushing... ... ...

YorkieSue said...

.... blushing.... BIG TIME!

erin said...

Now, Janie. . . don't use it all on one bag (wink!).

Cindy said...

I love my stash! You are a true friend to help out in this way - and a lucky one too!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.