18 March 2015

Elizabeth's crocodile



This is a crocodile who came to visit me last week!!! Isn't he cute? I really loved the background of Elizabeth's picture and told her how I admired it. She said that - well, I'll let her tell you.

"One thing about the background. I was going to my brother's one day about 6 miles from here and looked over to the side of the road and saw those trees and water. I stopped and just had to take a photo of it. It was so strange because it was just there in the middle of nothing. Always nice to have your camera with you. Have a good day."

I think the picture is great.  Not sure I'd want to wander through those trees 'just in case' there was a tatted crocodile in there!!!  He might nibble my toes!!


4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Adorable picture. This is one I think I would have framed.

Maureen said...

I wonder if crocodiles come in pink.......? I know someone who'd like him/her much better in pink!

Sally Kerson said...

What a fun looking croc!

Madtatter80 said...

That is something I always wish I did, is bring my camera :) you did great to place the gator there looks like home for him. Little boys love gators and I have got to place this on a little tee shirt for my grandson :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.