6 March 2015

Deliberating diamonds


I decided that the pink wasn't 'quite right' so have started with two other colours instead. This time the variegated is Pink Cocoa and the plain is called a.n.other. Actually it's a very old Coats thread that I may have bought when I was a kid!!! Who knows - who cares?

Just thought I'd better let you know that we're now up to 109 pairs of scissors in this year's TIAS.  I've never had that many so early on.  Thank you so much to all who have kept this old git happy.


5 comments:

Pigmini said...

T'ats different Miss!! Loves the miggle!!! Rofl

Maureen said...

When this is finished it will match your Hall Runner - maybe you could frame it to hang above that .

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Right now, it looks like a falling maple leaf to me. I really like your use of colors!

Pigmini said...

You've been playing on here too!!! Brill!!!!

Jane Eborall said...

You noticed, Pigmini!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.