8 October 2014

Yet another!


Yes another of 'those' motifs.  BUT I can assure you that I am making progress on making one of them into a 'proper' pattern - or two.  


Now I bet you'll recognise where this one came from!! It's the centre of the Catherine Wheel motif which you can find here.


This part of the Catherine Wheel always appears to me to be cheeky!!!!  Always looks as if it's on the way to somewhere but with no idea where!!!  A rolling stone.

Sort of reminds me of my journey through life - on a journey but with no fixed place in mind!!!  

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I love this one!

God's Kid said...

Looks great to me and I love the colors!!! :)

StringyDogs said...

I saw clown hats when I looked at it. Or you could call it "Whorly Gig". Not where the name came from, but it is used to describe a child's windmill toy.
What ever you call it, it made me smile.

TAT19540 said...

On your way back across the pond! 😀 I aways love cute simple things to tat!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.