11 September 2014

Tat Days - part 3

Sorry for missing a day or two but having the bestest time of your life in wonderful company and the most beautiful places tends to distract the aged brain.

So, the second lesson on my agenda was the gingerbread man.  To those who asked - there are no plans for a gingerbread woman!!!  I'll leave that to others to design although I didn't know there was such a person as a gingerbread woman!!!!

The only 'problem' I had was with one student who decided to skip the second part of the class to go and play corn hole.  I won't mention your name, Jerry.

Here are some pictures.






1 comment:

Marla said...

Looks as if you all had way to much fun! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.