14 July 2014

Last post on the bag!!!



Now what to do with the loom bands that I made - easy answer!! Sew them onto the new jeans bag!!! 

I think they look OK but that'll have to do now as I'm bored with that game!!

Next bit of fun will be working out exactly what I'm going to do with all the geckos I've made!!! I know that I've got to do something with them or they'll be lurking in a box somewhere until I fall off my perch!!! 

So, first problem solved - what do I sew them on to!!! I found a lovely piece of linen fabric that's been lurking in my sewing stash for years and years. Now, what next? I'll be back with the next 'instalment'!!!!


8 comments:

rainbows and raindrops said...

Your bag is so happy and colourful! I love it!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love your colorful jeans bag!

Jane McLellan said...

The perfect spot for the motifs, your bag looks great!

linb54 said...

very cheerful bag! who wouldn't be in a good mood if they were carrying it? wonderful colors too!

Tally Tatty said...

Great! Very sixties, you Beatle fan!

Ladytats said...

Now that is a smart bag, and smart of you to re-purpose items to suite what you want them to do.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You continue to dazzle me with your clever (and colorful) ideas!! These bags are amazing! The perfect place to display your wonderful tatting!

God's Kid said...

Awesome!!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.