1 July 2014

Another technique page

Yet another for your use - if you should ever need it. This is the mock ring with a bead - hey diddle diddle right in the middle!!!


Now the reason for this mini splurge of techniques is cause I hadn't got them drawn up until now and that was mainly because I'd not really 'needed' them!!!

I have a new design which I'm hoping to get sorted before the end of the week  and which will involve one or both of these new techniques AND something that tickles me pink too!!!!

It's to do with - well, no, I'm not going to spill the beans. I'm going to make you all WAIT for a day or two!!! Aren't I cruel?


3 comments:

Pigmini said...

sooo.... now you are expecting us to say 'no' aren't you??? For that reason.... Yes You Are!!! ROTFL

linb54 said...

I agree with Pigmini...you are so cruel!!! ;) ROTFL

Pigmini said...

I do love it when people agree with me!! Lol

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.