6 May 2014

For those who want to meet HMQ!!!

If you're round my neck of the woods at ANY time and want to meet Her Majesty the Queen then that can be arranged!!!! I am her personal secretary!!!

Here's a link to the video of her sitting in my car!!! There's a static picture here too just to cheer up this blog post!!!

I got the sewing machine out for my summer sewing yesterday.  I'm making some more Wrap It, Flip It and Mark It bookmarks - some for a friend in America and will be taking those to Tat Days with me.  This is what I'm talking about for those new to this blog!!!!  There are a few still in my Etsy shop!!!

I'll also be making a few more roly poly bags and poke proof pouches but the old brain wants to make new bags after that!!!  Wonder what BC3 will come up with?

2 comments:

Corina Meyfeldt said...

I was wondering yesterday where the Queen was in the small video. And yes, you tricked me, I watched twice. Now I got it: you helped her to get a right entrance. ;)

Batty Tatter said...

Ooohh she looks so very regal there.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.