17 January 2014

Not a lot else

Well I don't have a lot to say today - did I hear somebody say 'thank goodness'?  I will tell you, though, that tomorrow I'll put day 5 up on the blogs.  

The instructions for what you'll need are on the day 4 page but I'll put them here too just in case you've 'done a Jane' and lost them!!!  I could get medals for losing things!!!

For the next stage you will need two shuttles using the same thread as before with 3 yards on Sh1 and 3½ yards on Sh2 - again wound CTM (continuous thread method).

1 comment:

Maureen said...

And for Part 5, I can enjoy myself! - because today I bought a cheap as chips $20 printer - couldn't cope with working from the screen. The proper printer will be replaced in due course, but January is not a good month for big purchases! The $20 printer is black and white, but it's better than nothing.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.