31 December 2013

Fantasy Flower 2


Tomorrow I'll announce the start date of the Tat It And See.  Keep an eye open as the link to the introduction will be on that post.
Although both pictures are of the same motif the lower one was taken while it was still damp after a quick press under a cloth!!!!  Also it was taken later in the day when the sun (what little we see of it) had gone in behind the clouds.  Weird the way colours change.

I'm still checking out the pattern as the text takes ages for me to 'get right' - or as near 'right' as I think I can get.  I think I'll work one more as I've still got loads of beads around me in tat corner!!!
This is the front
and this is the back


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Gorgeous fantasy flower :). Must pluck up the courage to use beads in my tatting :).

Pigmini said...

Can't wait for the pattern!! I loves beads and frequently add them to me tatty earwigs!! Lol Happy New Merry to you all down there and keeps fingers crossed that we don't need flood gates the next week!!

Valerie said...

Really colourful! Awesome.

Batty Tatter said...

Very pretty

God's Kid said...

Wonderful flower!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.