15 December 2012

Christmas ribbons


When I was out and about with my daughter and two grandkids about six weeks ago we went to a nearby garden centre.  They had a wonderful display of Christmas 'stuff' and the kids really enjoyed it.

They both spotted some bows which could be hung on a tree and were really taken with them.  I told them that I'd make them some if they really wanted bows.  This is what I made.  Nathan asked for orange and Abbi asked for - well, no guesses there - pink.  She's very, very pink orientated!!!!  In fact my daughter was  concerned that the school uniform has no pink in it so when she started school in September she wore pink knickers!!!!

This pattern isn't on my site yet but you can get it along with some really wonderful patterns from the Palmetto Tatters.  It's on this year's CD which they put together with all the Tat Days patterns.  


9 comments:

Blissful Bébés said...

very sweet!

Painted Barn said...

I LOVE this idea! Beautiful!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely bows, something that can be used all year around on presents, love the pink one
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely ribbons! I think I'd better pull out that CD and look over the patterns again. Those bows would look wonderful on my tree!

Unknown said...

Cool!!!!!

Luv Jane xxx

Valerie said...

Lovely bows! Such a doting grandma you are. :)

Sally Kerson said...

What a good idea for a tree decoration, now can you design a bow around a button?!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Well actually, dear sister, I've got some small buttons right by the side of me - after I've finished playing with oval things!!!

Sally Kerson said...

Yipee!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.