27 November 2012

Small buttons 2


Well here's the result of more beads!!!  AND it's even got a name too.  I've called it the Fandango Button Snowflake!!!  

I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree and it wasn't until I'd done at least four of these that I realised they were similar in construction to the Fandango series of bookmark, edging and pendant!!!  It does seem daft but that's the truth of it. 

So, I present the Fandango Button Snowflake.  I'll have the pattern ready in two days - I've just got to work out how much thread is needed and then it's done and dusted.  Please bear with me.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I do like this one - the beads on the button cover up the bare thread and it looks great!

Sara said...

I must take time to try to make one! Thankyou again for giving us all this wonderful patterns!!!

Phyllis said...

You amaze me with your imagination. I will definitely try and squeeze a couple in for the holidays. Thanks your sharing.

rsmre said...

I love the beads coming from the center of the button. Much nicer than a bare thread showing.
Rosemarie

Marty said...

Beautiful! I'm hunting up my buttons (got a whole bottle of red and green ones somewhere) -- these will make great greeting card enclosures for the holidays!

God's Kid said...

Really cool!!! I thought you were using your Fandango pattern when you showed the first. :)

Martha said...

Beads on the button joins? Or very long beaded picots somehow gathered on the back? I'm waiting on pins and needles now.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.