22 March 2012

Pink earrings!


Do you remember this tshirt?  Well I HAD to have the accessories too, didn't I?!?!?  

You wouldn't believe what a slobby dresser I am really!! My style is so 'casual' it's almost horizontal!!!  I mainly wear tshirts and trousers in the winter and those vary from jeans to jeans to 'other' similar trousers!!!  In the summer my favourite is skirts and I have one that I've had SO long it's almost antique.  It's denim too!!!

But I DO love my bit of bling.  So to cheer up the tshirt I made earrings and a pendant to 'match'. Here they are!

9 comments:

God's Kid said...

That will be a great outfit!! :)

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I'm a pretty sloppy dresser too. I call it "frumpy". I usually go around in my pajamas but I've always subsribed to comfort over fashion.
I am still working on that crazy idea...I just need to find a substitute for the middle square.

Carol said...

They are so pretty! Your pendants are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Those are such cute pieces. Well done.

Valerie said...

These will bring out the glam in your dressing!

TAT19540 said...

What all the best dressed goat herders are wearing!

Batty Tatter said...

WOW, I love the bright pink.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

It still amazes me how those two-color chains look like beads. Wonderful colors of this matched set. I always love the look of your pendants.

Just took a peek at your 'owl family' pattern (since Lady Shuttle Maker is tatting the large one for Miss P, which will look adorable on her T-shirt), and am so overwhelmed with your drawings - and grateful for them. They make it so much easier to see how the tatting is constructed. I could never have thought up the 'eye' areas - nor the whole amazing pattern for that matter. You are a genius - really! Thanks again for your complete devotion to tatting and your generous sharing of your incredible talent!

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, Kathy, you make me blush. So glad that people find the things I do useful. Comments like yours make me want to carry on doing more.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.