13 February 2012

Back to normal?

Well, hopefully NOT!!!  I do hate 'normal'.  Mind, I'm not really sure what 'normal' is!!!  Just a quick additional note here before this scheduled post goes 'live'.  I have 80 goats and this old goat is dancing, dancing, dancing.  I don't think we'll get to the 100 but it doesn't matter as it was such fun and that's the main reason for doing it.

Today I have two links to give you.  First of all I'm pleased to announce that there's a new supplier of Lizbeth here in the UK.  Drum roll, please.  There.  You didn't want the link, did you?  SHEEEESH, do you expect me to do everything for you guys?!?!?  OK, here it is!!!  Now, the best part of this site is that the postage is FREEEEE.  How's that?  I do like free post and packing.  

I also finally got round to listing some more bookmarks in my Etsy shop.  I also put that lovely pendant in that I made a few weeks ago.  This one.


7 comments:

Tat-a-Renda said...

He he ... as I read the title of the post, I was asking myself, "What is normal to Jane?", and you answered me in the first paragraph.

Good Day to you then, and it need not be a normal day.

I wonder if the free-shipping is also for outside the UK, hmm ... I can always hope.

Tat-a-Renda said...

He he ... as I read the title of the post, I was asking myself, "What is normal to Jane?", and you answered me in the first paragraph.

Good Day to you then, and it need not be a normal day.

I wonder if the free-shipping is also for outside the UK, hmm ... I can always hope.

Maureen said...

Wow, someone was quick off the mark! - The gorgeous pendant is gone already.
Normal is good, I like normal - but the Goats were great, and last year you had planes flying in for quite a while after the TIAS had officially finished, so you might make it to 100!

Sally Kerson said...

That is the best news ever about being able to buy Lizbeth thread in the UK and free postage, especially when wanting the plain colours. I also recognise the bead on the end of that pendant, one of our shopping expeditions!

Fox said...

Normal? You?
Fox : )

IsDihara said...

Psst, I haven't yet finished my two goats, and I want to make one more so that demos this year will include "3 Billy Goats Gruff" for the little lace lovers.

Dispair not, Lady Jane. Ye may yet reach 100.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

That's not only a great web site, it looks like a fabulous craft STORE! It's wonderful that they have free shipping for you in the UK! I'm glad you can get more thread, because I know you 'need' more! LOL!

Thanks so much for the pendant pattern! You really deserve a 'rest' from all your recent tatting adventures and activities, but apparently you find all of it to be FUN! Your energy level continues to amaze me!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.