2 June 2011

So, while I'm on a roll!!!

Don't go away - I know it's more of the same but things will change round here towards the end of the week.  I promise!!!

Here are more pairs I've made.  I change earrings like other people change their underwear!!!!  I can't go out of the house without a pair of earrings on or I feel drop dead naked!!!

Again I've used the metal heart beads on the pink version but I found these red 'teardrop' beads in my stash which must've been living in the tatting cupboard for donkey's years. 

Two more pairs tomorrow - I think!!!!

4 comments:

Margaretsdesignercards said...

Gorgeous pairs of earrings, I love the rich colours, its funny how we women dont feel dressed without either earrings or apiece of jewerlley
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The pictures of all your beautiful earrings are making me very envious! Oh, how I wish I could wear earrings. Think of the fun I could have! Oh, well... at least I can admire yours!

TAT19540 said...

You are funny Jane. Of course you NEED earrings to be completely dressed! lol!
I love your colors and a women just can't have enough jewelry !

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll.. Looking good...

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.