29 March 2011

MORE shuttles!!!

Later today I will be 'activating' some more shuttles AND a new line - cuff links.  The items will go 'live' at around nine o'clock in the evening.  That's BST - British Summer Time.  
There will be 
3 post shuttles with bird or butterfly transfers on
3 further post shuttles in rosewood - plain and gorgeous
1 pop a bobbin in American Tulipwood - without a hook
2 cherry Pop a Bobbins with hooks
3 apple Pop a Bobbins with hooks too.
Also included are some cuff links.  Two have beads mounted in the wood and four are 'plain' wood.  I say 'plain' but they are gorgeous.  Samples below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...I am so excited!! I bought the pretty one with butterflies on it!!!! I love butterflies and DH said get it, so I did! :) :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.