15 December 2010

Phewwww, what a day!!!

I'm talking about yesterday!!!  Instead of bragging about what I've got listed in the Etsy shop I'm going to tell you about what I haven't got!!!  What do they call that?  Hmmmm, negative thinking?  No, that's not it.   Ah, probably being awkward - as usual!!!!  Actually there is just one poor, lonely, hookless Pop a Bobbin still left needing a new home!

The shuttles just flew out.  I hardly had time for my lunch.  It's quite a task when things happen that quickly - well, it is for an OG.  Needs concentration getting the right things in the right packets etc and then I have to fill in a spreadsheet to keep a track of Etsy and Paypal charges'.  When I've finally got that sorted I send Sally and 'im in the garage the money to go towards more wood etc!!!

Interestingly I sold both of the last magnetic bookmarks which were in the shop too.  I do have several more (5 or 6) but haven't listed those yet as I'm taking them to show the lass who organises us volunteers for Silver Surfers.  We're having our Christmas lunch today after the teaching session at the library.  I'll list any that don't sell in the shop on Thursday.  

Oh, for those who don't know (and I bet you dooooo) there is now an option to list your items in other currencies.  I nearly changed mine to GBP but decided I now work better in USD!!!!  Strange woman that I am!!!!  Another change I noticed was that when you go to Etsy without being signed in you're given the option to view in another currency.  Clever lot those guys and gals who run that online store.

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Sounds a busy day, have a lovely Christmas lunch and I hope you sell all your magnets.
Have a nice day
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Those shuttles did go quickly! I'm glad I was up early yesterday!

Valerie said...

jane, u bet those shuttles just flew! i was looking at the second last of the type i wanted, and the only one with a hook! i can imagine u got busy, but that's constructive. :)

Maureen said...

I was so lucky to have been online just at the right time to buy a Christmas shuttle! - must have been positive thinking, perhaps, I fell in love with them on Sally's blog!
I could have positioned mine artistically on a pile of tennis-ball-sized hailstones, had it been here yesterday - we had another massive storm, with more forecast for today.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.