22 November 2010

Just to make life more interesting!!!

First of all - we had MAIL.  Yesterday (yes, Sunday) our small packets (well, some of them!) arrived so the one I really needed can now be dealt with today.

This is the Flurry Snowflake done in my very, very favourite metallic thread which can be bought from Tatting and Design.  I've never got on very well with Lyn's cotton Turkish threads but this one is to DIE for.  It's so sparkly and tats up a dream.  This is where to find it.  

I'm going to make two more with this thread and then I want to try something else!!!!  I'm getting bored with this pattern now but know I'll go back to it again sometime!!!  That's what I do!!!!

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely thread, and I love the design, sorry you are bored with it but we are not bored seeing them yet. Margaret

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

This thread is so sparkly on the screen, I can only imagine how it looks in person!!

Anonymous said...

love the bead in the center!! It's like fire!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.