20 September 2010

Yesterday I did this!!!!

I listed three more bag sets in Etsy!!!! see below.

Well, that's not all I did but if I mention shed clearing (2nd shed)and the most humungously HUGE spiders you've EVER seen then you'd probably not want to know about that!!!  I think they were the dreaded 'Jane eating' species.  You are lucky to have me here today!!!  Two trips to the tip and the spiders were (hopefully) re-homing themselves.

Now these bag sets.  The first one is a paisley print.  There is a sort of gold 'thread' running through the pattern and outlining parts of it.

The second  set has a star motif on a beige background.  I was tempted to keep this set for myself.  It sort of reminds me of the American flag.

The third set has been offered before and I've sold several sets like this.  I think there's enough fabric to make another set too.  I love butterflies.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the butterflies, too! I have used this fabric to make simple tote bags. And the stars and stripes does remind me of the US flag.
THANKS for sharing ALL of your knowledge and fun!
NO spiders included, correct? LOL
Donna T.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.