18 September 2010

More thoughts!!

Yes, more ramblings!!!  I am working on something new at the moment but I'm not sure whether I'm going to share this just yet!!  This is an old pattern which I've been playing with but it has a new idea in it that I haven't seen before.  That, of course, doesn't mean it's really new!!!

You see I've hit a sort of 'impass'.  I would love to run another Tat It And See in January so that needs designing, drawing etc (first I need a 'good idea'!!!).   Suggestions always welcome!

Then I want to apply to teach at Palmetto next year.  In order to do this I like to have at least four patterns to offer so they can choose which they want to use.  I have several I haven't shared yet but I'm not sure they're suitable.  I do have an idea for some fun during Tat Days, though!!!
So, what I think I'll do is go and make some more Flurry Snowflakes and leave all these thoughts until they sort themselves out!!!

1 comment:

Ridgewoman said...

Sounds like a plan to me! I'm buried in my second KIwi! DH keeps saying, I thought you were getting that table runner ready to gift!
He is SUCH a nag, for a person who doesn't tat! He calls it motivation, I call it a pain in the posterior. LOL
I'd rather play with the kiwi right now. Too much thinking hurts my wee grey matter…xx P

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.