21 August 2010

Here it is!!!



This is my first 'decent' rendering of the snowflake which I showed you being constructed!!!

Well, I didn't know then that it would become a snowflake, did I?  This is really easy and is worked in one 'hit' as usual.

The only 'complicated' part is the SCMR and the fact that you do a bit of 'hanky panky' with the chains!!!  All will become clear when I've finished sorting it out

It may also change a bit as I get bored with it!!!  I can 'see' other possibilities!!! Perhaps the button will return - who knows?  Certainly not me!!!!!

9 comments:

Typstatting said...

Well I think it's great as is,even with the hanky panky lol!!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

It looks great well done, no I not tried the cart yet but I will be I have been doing some ladies which I am going to add to my blog in the next few days, Have a nice weekend Hugs Margaret

Elizabeth said...

I think it looks great. Of course we all knew it would.
Elizabeth

Fox said...

Looks like a knotty nautical to me! I love it!
Fox : )

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Beautiful! Requires some 'hanky panky' with the chains, huh? You've got me curious.

Jane, your work is always inspiring. I just love the way your brain cells work and the things they come up with. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of the process this time.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

It looks good, and I especially love the green in it!

God's Kid said...

Very nice! Looks like spring. :)

Maureen said...

I love it! - the colours are great, green and yellow for an Australian Christmas!

Ridgewoman said...

I see a bit of nautical, I see red, white and blue. I see a motif that can be very flexible in its applications. Good job…love to see the work morph.
x P

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.