25 November 2009

Now for yellow and white


I never realised how much easier life would become with the new mac!!!  Yesterday I decided to list some Christmassy things in my Etsy shop.  This is a 'chore' that I'm not fond of as I've no patience with myself and how long things take to do!!  I decided to list 'one or two' things but landed up putting loads up there.

All the things listed are what I've made 'in between' new designs.  I tend to tat what I want on those occasions with no particular goal in mind!!!  Thus the house fills up with pretties that eventually have to find their way out of the door.  Hopefully a few will make it out over the next few weeks!!!

Still on the lighter colours and I'm almost done with the Christmas dangles now.

Next thing on the list?  Ah, you wait and see!!!!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. Looks cheery. All sunshiney and yellow and white.

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Jane, You are really going to town on these motifs. You must be a really fast tatter. How long does it take you to make one of these?

Fox said...

When I use yellow, I do not like it. When others do, Chiclet has nailed it: it looks cheery! Why is that? Another mystifying fact in my head!
Fox : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, I was thinking (do you smell something burning?) LOL. What about the center a brown and then the outside yellow? Or did you do that already? I love sunflowers. Happy Tatting.

Jane Eborall said...

Hi Rayanna. Good idea but it would mean doing a cut and tie etc and I'm allergic to those!!! Here's a sunflower if it helps!!! http://www.e.n.e.btinternet.co.uk/SunFlower.pdf

Krystle said...

Hot dang woman. Do you stop to eat? Or has brain cell number three figured out how to eat and tat at the same time? And what about bathroom breaks?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.