14 September 2009

Whoooooo

Just dropping in to say that there's more of the TIAS on the Palmetto site here!!! 
If you buy the CD from the 'gals' at Palmetto you'll be able to work the TIAS in parts as if you were really there.  Mind, it doesn't come with chocolate, laughter and all the vending items (how did the Lacemaker from Ohio get it all there?) that we had - but it would be great fun to work. 
I'm still in SC and having such a great time winding down from Tat Days.


When I finally get home to the UK I will be broke (please drop in and say thanks for all I've done to support the American economy!), tired but very happy.  I'm looking forward to getting back into my little corner of tat land only because brain cell number three (remind me to tell you about Martha Ess!!) is dying to get back to work.  I'm not - but he is!!!!

1 comment:

Sally Kerson said...

So looking forward to seeing you soon big sis and to look at what you did to help the American economy. I've done my bit for the English economy by purchasing from e.bay so you will notice the difference when you get back!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.