2 August 2009

Isn't this strange?

If you go to this link or this link you'll find two links to my blog!!!

I'm honoured that whoever owns these places thinks my 'not really original' lanyard is worth linking to.

The strangest thing of all is that I've now got hundreds of free original patterns out there but this rather 'silly' simple one that's been done thousands of times before by hundreds of people has been picked out!!!

I guess the reason is that it was put on my blog and not on the pattern pages.

Ain't life strange?

5 comments:

Tatfully Yours said...

Hi Jane
Will your how to's work for a needle tatter?!?! If the split ring was to be 8/8 I was told to put 7 ds on the needle then reverse needle tat on the 8th stitch but only use the one half of a ds then p start the last 8 sts but the first was to be only one half of a ds then 7 regular ds that way the p reverses (or turns in) and a bead can be add then. Am I on the right track?!?! I may be but the wrong train.LOL
Happy Tatting

Jane Eborall said...

Hi Tatfully Yours. I've absolutely no idea!!! I've only tried once to do needle tatting and was so dissapointed in the results I gave up!! Hopefully somebody will see your comment and be able to help. Alternatively you could try shuttle tatting and then you'd be on 'the right track'!!!!!

Unknown said...

I think it's because you shared the pattern, too, Jane! Denise Felton posts a lot of tatting stuff when there's a pattern posted withing the body of the blog post, too! She does that for all kinds of needlework! I think it's awesome!

Unknown said...

Sorry, LOL! I meant to say "Denise Felton posts a lot of tatting when there's a pattern posted WITHIN the body of the blog post" LOL! Not "withing" hee hee!

erin said...

Jane, I think they're giving you *and* brain cell #3 credit. ;-)

It's still pretty.

Needle tatting is of the devil. Really.

Erin in Tenn.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.