25 March 2009

Well, well, well

Now I know what grabs Nick's attention!!! Not a lot does phase him but yesterday (thanks to Wally) he 'sat up and took interest' when he picked up the post from behind the front door!!!

Why was he suddenly so interested? Well it's not every day of the week that a package arrives from Egypt!!! That really, really foxed him!!!


What had Wally sent? Well here are just a few of the wonderful butterflies she sent for the Ring of Tatters bookmarks. Aren't they just sweet? I've seen them on her blog but they're even better in real life.

Wally also sent me some sequins to play with too. THANKS, Wally.


This got me thinking (brain cell # 3 returned for a short visit). I wonder where the bookmarks finally finish up? Most likely in households in the UK - but I wonder. Wouldn't it be interesting to know where the furthest one has finally go to?


Totally off topic here but I had to laugh when I saw this clip from YouTube. I sent the link to my Welsh friend! I guess there are people all over Wales laughing at this now!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

I love your butterflies!! Great idea...I have to try it. Good item to give away.

Sunela

victats@gmail.com said...

I grew up on a farm. The YouTube clip made me laugh so hard I cried.

Sharon D. said...

Loved the clip, also lived on a farm for a long time. How funny. Love the butterflird. Maybe you could put a tag on them with you address to see where they ended up.

battatter said...

OMG~! That video was awesome... or should I say baaaaaasome!

Allison said...

love the butterflies with sequins! such a fun idea!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.