10 February 2009

Look what I found!!

Over the weekend I went on the search for some more of the special tiger eye's beads that I told you about yesterday.

Of course, me being me, I got sidetracked.

While we were in the 'laptop hospital' shop on Friday I went to pay a visit to the haberdashery section. There I saw some really pretty shell buttons. Well the sight of those awakened brain cell # 3 and during the bead search I thought I'd see if I'd got any shell buttons or mother of pearl ones!!

I've got a tin full of buttons that I inherited from my gran so those were the first stop!!! Look how many I found!!! I'm going to have to make something special with a few of those. I love necklaces, bracelets, brooches and earrings so will be thinking along those lines. I didn't realise how many there might be in the tin!!


4 comments:

Valerie said...

hey these can turn into accents for a pretty tatted necklace! can't wait to see what your #3 cells will turn up...

Unknown said...

Those shell buttons are beautiful. I look forward to seeing your creations with them.

Angela said...

I am excited to see your collection and curious to see how #3 incorporates them into your tatting creations.

Needledreams said...

They are lovely! Can't wait to see what cell #3 comes with. lol

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.