29 October 2008

New project for the winter!!

I bought myself some fabric yesterday. I'm going to make a jacket. I can't find another in the shops in the denim type weight I want so I'm going to make one. This one will be my zoo jacket and will be smothered in animals!!!

Why? Well, I'll be honest. The gecko jacket makes me lots of adult friends but I'm hoping the zoo one will find me some of the smaller kind. The kind I used to teach - roughly four to seven year olds. I do miss my tiddlers. It was them that got me started on designing so many, many years ago.

Anyway, I need something to take my mind off the hassles I'm suffering at the moment. Here's the first one into the zoo - a meercat!!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Before I even read your post I saw your picture and thought "oh neat Jane's tatted a meercat." I'm looking forward to seeing your zoo jacket and the animals. What a fun project.

Jeff Hamilton said...

Your jacket sounds cool! I hope you will show pictures of it when finished. I still have a dragon and a gecko I want to attach to clothing.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.