29 July 2008

Two to show today!!!

Now from famine to feast in one day!!!!
First of all is Sunday's motif. This one was worked using a variagated Coats and Clarks thread in a number 70.  Single thread.  
The second is the same green variagated thread with a plain green C & C quilting thread (the same as this one.) The orange is the same combination too. I like the second one best, I think!!!

Mind, a lady can always change her mind!!!!  Ah, Nick's just pointe out yet again that I'm NO lady!!!!  Cheeky man - but as usual, he's right!!

     

2 comments:

Susanne said...

They are both great but I have to admit I like the green one the best.
Good work as usual.

Anonymous said...

Jane, I so admire your tenaciousness. Always doing another one a little different from the last and learning from each effort. You're an inspiration!
big hugs,
Katie V.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.