25 October 2007

Playtime!

Well I'm playing. I've still no plan for what is going to go onto the handbag but I'm going to tat lots of bits and pieces. Below is what I've done over the past two/three days. If they aren't used for the bag then I'm sure they'll find a home somewhere else (unless I lose them first!).
I just LOVE Martha Ess's little New Critters on the Block book so that came off the bookshelf too. These are just the right size for the 'in between' places on the bag. I think another evening of tatting should see enough to start sticking them all on. The really, really exciting part!!!

6 comments:

Tatskool said...

Looks like there is going to be lots of 'New Critters on the Bag!!!"
At least i should recognise you if I chance to pass you in the street.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Too cute! I just purchased Martha's book. I love seeing all the little tatted critters on the tatting blogs!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Those flamingos caught my eye...they are awesome. What a great thread!
You are having too much fun!

Tattycat said...

I've got to get over my leaf obsession and back to critters! I can't wait to see your bag.

Marty said...

Your beaded seahorses are really nice! Are they done with variegated thread or two colors?

Jane Eborall said...

Hi Marty
The seahorses are done with a plain outer thread to show the outline and a variagated inner one. If you use this pattern ever then use the plain thread on SH1
JaneEb

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.