23 September 2007

More tidying up of loose ends!

I think I've nearly got to the end of the unpacking!!
On Friday I found the part tatted designs with shuttles wound ready (should I need them) for the Tat Day lessons. I try and have projects 'part done' in stages and in anticipation of any problems during lessons. This means I travel with lots of shuttles!! I finished the frog on Friday evening and yesterday mounted him in a ring!!! This will be sent as a gift for somebody who collects frogs!!!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

He's adorable! Frogs, geckos... I may have to start tatting some creatures to wear to school as pins or pendants. The boys and girls love looking to see what glitzy, dangly piece I'm wearing to inspire them to read!

Toptattyhead said...

Hi Jane,
I loooove the frog and he looks great in the ring. Could you tell me where you get your rings from? They are a great way of mounting this sort of thing!
Missed you
Linda

Tattycat said...

I love the frog! (He would go perfectly with my geckos, hint hint!!! Will we see the pattern soon?

Thank goodness you got the Tatbeads home safely too!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.