25 September 2006

I didn't get much done yesterday evening due to several phone calls. I did get the base of the Fleur de Lys done, however, so this afternoon/evening should see a good attempt at the upper part. I cannot see a way of making this in one 'hit'. Dissapointing!
I was also monitoring my ebay stuff yesterday evening. I've listed a few tatting items - some of those earrings which are SO hard to assemble. I shan't be making any more of those in the future. There's also a clown, sunflower, tatting needles etc. I do hope I sell some more of the stuff as I really need to re-charge my Paypal account so I can start shopping again!!!!
Oh, my ebay ID is simply janeeborall!!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.